TROND Bluetooth V5.0 Transmitter Receiver for TV PC iPod, 2-in-1 Wireless 3.5mm Adapter (AptX Low Latency, Pair with 2 Bluetooth Headphones Simultaneously), Black
- Apt & apt Low Latency. Powered by premium CSR8670 chipset, TROND BT-DUO supports apt & apt Low Latency in both TX and RX mode. You can now watch movies while listening to wireless Audio in a synchronized fashion and without any noticeable Audio delay. In order to avoid the Audio lag, your Bluetooth headphones or speaker also need to support apt Low Latency. Please refer to your headphone or speaker Manufacturer and verify whether their devices could support apt Low Latency
- TROND BT-DUO can transmit stereo Audio wirelessly from your non-Bluetooth Audio sources such as TV, MP3, CD player, PC or book Reader to your Bluetooth-enabled headphones, speaker or receiver. This way, you can enjoy high quality music wirelessly or listen to late night shows without disturbing your loved ones while they sleep. Please order TROND td-bh01 over-ear BT V4.2 headphones to use with this transmitter and to avoid the lip-sync issues
- Due to apt Low Latency supported in the Rx mode, BT-DUO offers an economical solution by turning your old wired headphones or speakers into Bluetooth headphones or speakers with the feature of apt ll. Now, you can enjoyed-like Audio quality wirelessly on your home stereo or wired speaker. Please note that TROND BT-DUO doesn’t have the built-in microphone, and hence doesn’t support phone calls
- Dual stream & multi point. When used as a Bluetooth transmitter, TROND BT-DUO can be paired to two Bluetooth headphones or speakers, and streams audio to both of them simultaneously. Working as a Bluetooth receiver, it can still be paired to two of your smartphones or tablets, but the receiver can only receive the Audio from one of the two paired devices. Please note that the codec would be downgraded to SBC when pairing to two BT devices simultaneously
- What you get: TROND BT-DUO 3.5mm Bluetooth V5.0 transceiver with apt Low Latency, USB to Micro USB charging cable, 3.5mm Male to 3.5mm Male audio cable (50cm long), 3.5mm Female to RCA Male audio cable, welcome Guide, 18-month TROND warranty & 30-day MONEY back guarantee
Apt low Latency & apt for both TX & ax TROND has been the pioneer in the market that embraces the technology of apt low Latency. With the latest apt low Latency (LL), TROND BT-DUO effectively minimizes audio latency or ‘lip-sync’ issues, which enables consumers to watch video while listening to wireless audio without noticeable lag. Please also order TROND td-bh01 over-ear Bluetooth V4.2 headphones for the best low latency performance. Bluetooth transmitter for TV, iPod, PC or more TROND BT-DUO transmits stereo audio wirelessly from your non-Bluetooth audio sources such as TV, MP3, PC, book reader or Nintendo switch/3DS to your Bluetooth-enabled headphones, speaker or receiver. You can now enjoy CD-quality music wirelessly or listen to late night shows without disturbing others. Bluetooth receiver for car or home stereo simply connect TROND BT-DUO With your wired headphones, speaker or car stereo via 3.5mm cable, and pair it with Bluetooth-enabled audio sources such as your smartphone, tablet or laptop to enjoy music wirelessly. Specifications: – Bluetooth compliance: Bluetooth V5.0, CSR 8670 chipset, a2dp – transmit range: up to 33ft/ 10M – supports: dual stream (TX mode); multi-point (ax mode) – codec: apt low Latency, apt, sac – working time: about 8 hours> – charging time: 2 hours/ 5V; can be used while being rechargeable> – Dimension: 1.81 x 1.30 x 0.38 in – net weight: 0.51 oz. important: – TROND BT-DUO doesn’t have the built-in microphone and hence doesn’t support hands-free calling; – The latency of 40Ms is still unacceptable for live sound monitoring. Therefore, musicians beware! Bluetooth technology even with apt LL may not suit your needs. – Please do remember to email us for the help if you encounter any problem in pairing.
|Dimensions||5.2 × 3.9 × 1 cm|