Bose Wireless Audio System Adapter, works with Alexa, Black
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- Connects to any existing stereo or home theatre system to stream music wirelessly
- Uses your home Wi-Fi network or Bluetooth devices for easy access to Spotify, Pandora and Amazon music
- Easily expands with other Sound Touch speakers to stream music throughout your home,Up to 30′ Range
- Easy setup, and includes cables for 3.5mm mini-stereo, RCA or digital optical interfaces
- Enjoy hands-free voice access to your music on SoundTouch speakers using any Alexa-enabled device like the Amazon Echo Dot. The Bose SoundTouch Control Skill is compatible with all Bose SoundTouch speakers
Enjoy hands-free voice access to your music on SoundTouch speakers using any Alexa-enabled device—like the Amazon Echo Dot. Just open the Alexa app. Search for “Bose” under the Skills menu. Then follow the simple one-time setup.
Alexa, play Niall Horan in the Living Room.
Alexa, turn up the volume in the Kitchen.
Alexa, pause the Office.
Alexa, next track in the Bedroom.
|Dimensions||7.1 × 4.6 × 2.6 cm|