Bluetooth 5.0 Receiver Transmitter, KINDRM 2in1 Mini USB Bluetooth Audio Transmitter & Wireless Bluetooth 3.5mm Aux Receiver Adapter for Car/Home Stereo System Speakers TV PC Projector CD (Black)
- This 2-in-1 USB Bluetooth Audio Transmitter Receiver is designed for TV, PC, car/home stereo systems. Easy to use, no battery and push button switches, just plug the USB into the device’s USB port and auxiliary audio port to make your non-Bluetooth device a wireless Bluetooth transmitter receiver. With a connection range of up to 33 feet, you can get rid of messy cables and experience wireless music. Convenient and compact design makes your audio system look smooth and beautiful
- Reliable Quality: With the upgraded V5.0 + EDR and HD audio technology, our wireless Bluetooth audio transmitter receiver can be connected more stably to the device and can reduce noise to ensure great stereo effects. It is easier and more reliable than an FM transmitter. Automatic reconnection and dual connection, you can automatically connect to the last used device and pair up to 2 devices at the same time after Bluetooth is turned on, making music sharing easier
- Perfect Wide Compatibility: Our Bluetooth audio transmitter adapters are compatible with most audio devices on the market. In the transmitter mode: you can link your TV, computer, pc and other devices to stream audio to Bluetooth headset, Home stereo and more. In Receiver mode: You can transfer music from Bluetooth-enabled devices such as iPhones, iPods, iPads, tablets and other smartphones to 3.5mm jacks in car and home stereo systems, providing you with high-fidelity stereo immediately music
- After-Sales Service: risk-free shopping. Free lifetime technical support, unconditional 45-day refund or replacement, 24 months worry-free warranty, please contact us with any questions, we will provide you with a satisfactory solution! (Note: KINDRM does not authorize any third-party sellers to sell, such as ordering other sellers will not be able to enjoy protection)
- Plug and Play: You can easily switch between transmit mode or receiver mode by simply removing the AUX cable from the USB bluetooth auxiliary adapter port and plugging it in again to switch the transmitter/receiver mode. The red light is the transmitter mode and the blue light is the receiver mode. No charging is required, the transmitter receiver will automatically turn on when you turn on your device or turn on your TV, PC, or speakers. Note: As long as the indicator light is on, it can be use
Technologies: BT5.0, A2DP, AVRCP (receiver mode only)
Operation Range: Up to 10m / 33ft
Transmitter mode: Red LED light is on
Receiver mode: Blue LED light is on
1x Bluetooth 5.0 Audio Transmitter/Receiver
1x 3.5mm Aux Cable(1M/39in)
1x User Manual
RX mode: Please connect the product to the audio device with a 3.5mm audio cable and find MSD168 in the Bluetooth settings of the phone to pair. The blue light flashes during the pairing process, and the blue light stops flashing after the pairing is successful.
TX mode: Please connect the product to a device such as a TV with a 3.5mm audio cable/RCA audio cable, TX mode will automatically search for other Bluetooth receiving devices (such as Bluetooth headset, Bluetooth speaker, Bluetooth receiver, etc.), the red light flashes during pairing, and the red light stops flashing after pairing succeeds.
Note: If the device has been in a mode for a long time, it needs to be re-energized twice to switch to another mode. If the device has just switched mode, you want to immediately switch to another mode, you only need to re-energize once.
|Dimensions||4 × 2 × 0.4 cm|