Bluetooth FM Transmitter for Car, Wireless Radio Adapter Car Music Player Car Receiver with Bluetooth FM Frequency Support Hands Free Call ,Car…
Last updated on October 26, 2021 11:33 pm
- 【 Wireless in-Auto Bluetooth Adapter 】: Firstly, It is very good little tool. It can transmit the music in the mobile phone to the car speaker clearly and loudly, it almost no noise. Moreover, The Bluetooth hands-free dialing/receiving calls that works well, double USB charger port for your mobile charge, equipped with colored LED lights to create a driving atmosphere.
- 【Easy to use】: The package comes with an air vent clip and a sticky seat. You can mount it on the car air vent or stick it on the dashboard. The 1.1-meter cable provided means this device can be used anywhere in the car.In addition, when a call comes in, the bluetooth car adapter will automatically switch from the music playback mode to the bluetooth hands-free mode.
- 【Dual USB Ports and Hands free Call kit】: The car bluetooth adapter has dual car charging ports, one is QC 3.0 (5V/3A, fast charging) port, which is 4 times faster than the standard charger, and the other is a USB charging port (5V/2.4A). Among them, the radio bluetooth transmitter has a built-in microphone and hands-free call function , you can answer/ reject/ redial calls with one click ,make driving safer.
- 【Wide compatibility】: It supports for Android and IOS systems, with the Smart bluetooth 5.0 chip which background noise reduction that makes the car music and phone calls clearly. The bluetooth car aux adapter plays music through three methods: MP3 player /microSD card / Aux In, making you relax through the sweet and resonant music.
- 【 7 Lighting Effects】:The FM bluetooth car transmitter has 7 lighting adjustment modes , which can be used to illuminate the car inside and match different music mood.Short press the “M” button to switch the light color, the LED light will change from the order of red/orange/yellow/green/cyan/blue/purple.
6.5 x 5.16 x 2.4 inches
|Date First Available|
April 6, 2021