Anker ROAV SmartCharge F0 Bluetooth FM Transmitter for Car, Audio Adapter and Receiver, Hands-Free Calling, MP3 Car Charger with 2 USB Ports,…
Last updated on October 25, 2021 4:45 pm
- Stable Transmission: Solid Bluetooth and FM connections stream music straight from your phone to your car’s sound system.
- Clear Sound: Just find an unoccupied station and the boosted FM signal and static-cancellation technology broadcast a great listening experience.
- Rapid Charging: Dual USB ports with Anker’s advanced technology deliver simultaneous high-speed charging to driver and passenger. Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported.
- Better Hands-Free Calling: Bluetooth 4.2 provides a stable connection and echo-cancellation reduces background noise for clearer calls. What You Get: Roav SmartCharge F0, manual, happy card, 12-month worry-free warranty, and our friendly customer service.
- Incompatible with 2007 VW Jetta, 2011 Nissan Rogue, 2002 Nissan Altima 2.5S, 2001 Audi A4, 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan, 2011 Mazda Miata, 2005 Toyota Highlander, 2004 Saturn Ion, 2005 Honda Civic, 2008 Chrysler Town and Country, 2009 Hyundai Sonata GLS.
3.15 x 4.37 x 0.79 inches
|Item model number|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer|
|Other display features|
|Date First Available|
August 15, 2018